Having access to comprehensive compensation data can help you make informed decisions on how to hire and retain top talent. A membership with Employers Council provides you with salary survey data across industries, regions, job titles and nationwide. Full of insights and consistently updated, our survey data can help you grow your organization and get the right people in the door.
Join Employers Council for access to national compensation data.
Become a Member
Types of National Compensation Data
Employers Council members have access to national compensation data in three separate surveys produced in coordination with other employer associations from around the country.
Interested in a preview of our survey data?
Preview Salary Survey Data
National Wage and Salary Survey
A comprehensive source for comparative wage data for local areas of the country, which is especially useful for organizations with operations in multiple regions, for national recruiting and for adjusting pay rates for transferred employees.
The National Wage and Salary Survey contains data for the following job families:
- Administrative Office Services
- Custom Service
- Engineering Design
- Engineering Drafting & Documentation
- Engineering Manufacturing
- Facilities Management/Maintenance/Construction
- Human Resources
- Material Handling/Warehousing/Purchasing
- Production/Machining/Production Maintenance
National IT & Engineering Compensation Survey
A presentation of compensation data submitted by over 1,200 U.S. firms of varying sizes, geographic locations, and industries for 180 positions.
The National IT & Engineering Compensation Survey contains data for the following job families:
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- General Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing/Process Engineering
- Quality/Test Engineering
- Sales Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Engineering Management
- IT Management
- Business Analyst
- Database Administration
- Operating Systems
- Applications Development/Programmer
- Systems Analysis/Programming
National Sales CompensationSurvey
An inclusive survey focusing solely on sales professionals and the unique ways organizations compensate these individuals, including data collected for positions in sales management, outside and inside sales, and route sales.
The National Sales Compensation Survey contains data for the following job families:
- Sales Manager
- National Accounts Manager
- International Sales Representative/Account Executive
- Outside Sales Representative/Account Executive
- Inside Sales Representative
- Order Processing/ Route Sales Representative
Join Employers Council for access to national data so that your compensation packages attract the talent you need.
Become a Member