Careers at Employers Council
Together we grow exceptional workplaces. We offer our members and clients a comprehensive set of services provided by a knowledgeable, agile team of professionals. Since 1939, we have coached, trained and equipped our members to be confident in their HR and employment law decisions.
- The chance to partner with a diverse group of talented professionals, with a common goal: Successful employers, effective employees, exceptional workplaces.
- A dynamic environment, working with a wide variety of employers across many industries.
- Knowledge and skills enhancing educational opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Insured group health, dental, and vision plans with optional tax deferred 125 plans available
- Long term income protection via 401k with a generous 100% match on 8% of employees’ income
- Life, AD&D, and LTD plans primarily paid for by Employers Council
- A generous mix of vacation, sick, and holiday paid days off
Who is Employers Council?
Employers Council is an employers association with nearly 200 staff focused on human resources, training and employment law, including licensed attorneys and certified, experienced HR professionals. For more than 80 years we have served tens of thousands organizations and helped them successfully navigate the complexities of HR and employment law. Our membership-based approach allows us to provide trusted, high quality services at a fraction of the cost of other options. Our services span a broad array of advice, training and consulting services and uniquely intersects both HR and legal aspects of employment and employment law.
Who We Serve
Employers Council is dedicated to helping HR professionals, executives, legal teams, and other professions across a broad array of employment law, compliance, and HR needs. We serve organizations of all sizes and all industries, and our membership options are designed to custom-fit your size and needs. We also provide a broad range of specialized legal services, training, coaching, and outsourced HR services to help your organization build an exceptional workplace.
Employers Council Equal Employment and Unlawful Harassment Policy
Employers Council is an equal employment opportunity employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, (including pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to breasstfeeding) color, genetic information, religion, national origin, disability, military status, sexual orintation, gender identity, or any other status protected by state or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classes. Unlawful harassment includes verbal or physical conduct which has the purpose or effect of substantially interfering with an individual’s work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive work environment. This policy applies to all employees including managers, supervisors, co-workers, and non-employees such as customers, clients, vendors, consultants, etc.