Website Disclaimer Notice
By using or accessing this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice.
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided on an “as is” basis, and Employers Council, Inc. makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true, accurate, and not misleading, or that this site will always be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus, or bug-free, and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats. We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and Employers Council hereby excludes all representations and warranties whatsoever (whether implied by law or otherwise) relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will Employers Council be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, punitive, or special damages of any kind, or any other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, loss of reputation, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings, or business relationships, whether or not Employers Council has been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
- By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable.
- If any of the content of this disclaimer notice is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under the applicable law, that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice and the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable part shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it legal, valid, and enforceable.
- All material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law, and such copyright is owned by Employers Council unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, distributed, broadcast, or transmitted in any way without the copyright owner’s consent, except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Prior written consent of the copyright owner must be obtained for any other use of material.
- No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain.
- All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Employers Council.
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users only and Employers Council accepts no liability or responsibility for their content. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness or legitimacy of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites. A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information, or products provided or held by such websites.
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by Colorado state law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of Colorado state law.
No attorney-client relationship is created through use of this website or receipt of any information or materials. The information and materials available on this website are for informational purposes only and are not intended to and do not constitute legal advice or a solicitation for the formation of an attorney-client relationship. The information and materials should not be utilized as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Any reference to legal services by Employers Council shall only be construed as a reference to services provided by one or more of the attorneys at Employers Council.
Please contact an Employers Council attorney directly using the contact information provided on this website if you are seeking legal advice. Do not transmit any information concerning the nature of your legal issue prior to speaking directly with an attorney.
Employers Council does not seek to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing the website in a state, territory, or foreign country where the website fails to comply with applicable laws and ethical rules. In addition, Employers Council attorneys do not seek to practice law in states, territories, or foreign countries where they are not properly authorized to do so.
In some jurisdictions, this website may be considered to be advertising. The choice of legal representation is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements, or upon information contained on a website.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
This website is owned by Employers Council, 1799 Pennsylvania Street, Denver, CO 80203.
There are additional terms and conditions for any member who logs on to the Member Central portal. When members sign on to the portal the terms and conditions will display and there will be a check box to indicate agreement with the terms and conditions of Member Central.