As a learning organization, we seek a team oriented Seminar Registration & Customer Service Representative with proven skills in over-the-phone and face-face member contact. A strong background navigating Association Management System (AMS) programs as well as Microsoft Office. Experience in managing a mid to high phone call volume and 3-5 years working in an office environment a plus. The successful candidate must have a passion for customer service, an innovative spirit and a flexible personality.
Location: Downtown Denver, CO (Parking included)
Type: Part time
Salary Range: $15.05
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Efficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Ability to work independently and self-prioritize tasks.
• Willingness to learn back-up duties and cross-train with other team members.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Detail oriented with technical skills.
• Responds promptly to customer needs.
• Responds to requests for service and assistance.
• Meets commitments.
• Ability to maintain composure and professionalism in difficult situations with members and colleagues.
• Works with integrity and ethically.
• Upholds organizational values.
• Asks for and offers help when needed.
• Process seminar enrollment, cancellations and rescheduling requests through incoming phone calls and email messages from members and colleagues.
• Process over-the-phone credit card payments.
• Provide phone support to members with questions related to invoicing and payment of seminars.
• Support internal departments with reporting and information related to seminars.
• Answer member and colleague questions about seminars and web-site enrollments and payment.
• Maintain and update current and future seminar data in AMS.
• Greet and check-in seminar participants for daily sessions.
• Maintain a file system of past seminar rosters.
• Support classroom computer and projector set-up and logistics.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years prior experience performing phone based customer service functions
• Minimum of three years of work-related experience in an office environment
• Knowledge of fundamental administrative and clerical procedures, maintaining files, operating phone systems, general office equipment
• Accounting experience preferred
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
• Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task.
General office environment the majority of time. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.