Employers Council (EC) is a non-profit premier membership organization in the Rocky Mountain region. One of our primary objectives is to support our 3900+ members with their diverse learning and development needs. As we have expanded into new regions and members have expanded their need for alternative learning opportunities, we have expanded offerings into our Online Learning Center. This role will work collaboratively across Employers Council and work with subject matter experts to design, develop, and launch Employers Council branded online courses.
Location: Denver, CO
Type: Full time
Reports to: Organizational Development and Learning Director
The ideal candidate will demonstrate/document experience in:
- constructing online learning courses using established instructional methodology
- administering a Learning Management System (LMS)
- developing courses via collaboration and project management with subject matter experts
- organizing and prioritizing tasks/competing priorities
- providing excellent customer service/communication skills with internal and external customers
- administering and delivering webinars
- adapting courses to better implement/blend technology into instructor-led courses
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, author and publish Employers Council branded online courses
- Collaborate with internal staff/subject matter experts in the creation, development, updating, and administration of Employers Council courses
- Administer both the external and internal facing Learning Management System (LMS)
- Manage administration of online pre-work for blended learning courses
- Manage bulk sales and administration of online courses
- Manage relationships with outside online learning vendors
Additional duties may include
- Supporting staff with classroom technologies (smart boards, video conferencing, etc.)
- Managing organizational webinars and supporting staff in the delivery of webinars
What will our new staff member get in return?
This position offers exposure to a broad mix of industries and business situations, significant opportunities to broaden your skills and experiences, and support obtaining or maintaining professional certifications. Our total compensation package includes fabulous employee benefits such as work/life balance, health insurance, 401k with a generous match, time off, free parking at our location in the popular uptown Denver neighborhood and more. Starting salary for all candidates is $56,500. Salary is non-negotiable.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.