Location: Downtown Denver, CO (Parking included)
Salary Range: $13.50
Reports to: Human Resources/Facilities Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Set up rooms at the Denver Facility for any training, meetings, classes, or events. Including tab configuration, providing printed and purchased materials, table tents, flip charts, name plates, and any classroom supplies
• Box up and/or ship out all printed/purchased materials and supplies for onsite trainings/events.
• Box up and/or ship out training materials, service products, marketing materials, and administrative materials for the Denver office
• Collect, process, and distribute mail for the Denver office. Including package delivery from the front desk, and FedEx and UPS shipments.
• Order External published books and classroom supplies for trainings, meetings, classes, or events.
• Provide basic cleaning and stocking services for classrooms and meeting rooms (wipe down tables, restock Kleenex, and cleaning that has not otherwise been handled by the instructors
• Organize, stock, and clean Kitchens, Breakrooms, Print rooms, Classrooms, and Meeting Rooms. Including running the dishwasher, re stocking utensils, napkins, paper supply and coffee.
• General facility maintenance, including building cleanliness, bathroom checks, wiping down gym equipment, and parking lot maintenance
• Business card creation and management