- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
Can you answer these questions:
- What is your boss’s professional agenda? What are they trying to accomplish and why?
- What does your boss value most professionally?
- What is the most effective way to communicate with your boss?
- How does your boss define accountability?
- What does your boss want from you?
- In your boss’s eyes, what are your limitations and capabilities?
If not, this class is for you!
Participants focus on more consciously working for the mutual benefit of themselves and their boss by:
- Developing a better understanding of their boss’s position, priorities, and expectations.
Taking a more active role in daily relationship management with their boss.
- Finding the “right” way to engage management in dynamic, productive conversations.
- Establishing better working relationships, earning respect and confidence, and working more efficiently.
- Developing a more engaging and collaborative relationship, or at a minimum, seize the opportunity for conversation.
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to partner more successfully with their boss
Employers Council staff