- Leadership and Navigation
Today’s leaders need to be able to identify the needs of their followers and adapt to the situations and circumstances which surround them. Situational Leadership® II is a model for developing people and expanding your leadership approach. Applying the skills of a Situation Leader can help those you manage to become increasingly self-motivated and self-directed.
This introduction to SLBAII® will get you started on the path to becoming a Situational Leader. This program is focused on the first two skills of a Situational Leader: diagnosis and flexibility.
- Diagnosing others’ development levels and choosing the appropriate leadership style
- Differentiating your leadership approach based on the situation
- Applying a common language for coaching and developing others
- Understanding the negative impact of over supervision and under supervision on performance and morale
Who Should Attend
Leaders at all levels of the organization who wish to explore and develop the skills to become a Situational Leader
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff