In this course, we will look at the challenge of promoting inclusion, diversity, and equity in the workplace. The last several decades have brought a change from workplaces made up of relatively homogeneous members to more blended teams, comprised of employees who do not want to be seen as interchangeable cogs in gears. Employees want their individual value recognized, their differences accepted and also respected and prized. They want the same opportunities as their peers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define inclusion, diversity, and equity as they concern the workplace
- Describe ways in which unconscious biases may prevent inclusion and can be sources for unintentional discrimination
- Identify benefits of diversity in the workplace
- Define transparency as it relates to equity
- Describe the importance of equal access to opportunities; and
- Identify solutions to help manage unconscious biases
Upon purchase, this online course is available to you for 30 days. It includes valuable templates and downloadable resources to accompany your learning and application. Please note, your purchase of this course is meant for your sole use. Please do not share your log-in credentials or resources.
Bulk purchase pricing is available upon request.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed to be accessible and meaningful to employees and managers alike.