Whether by title or ability to influence, those who demonstrate their leadership capability through their behaviors and ability to grow themselves and others are leaders who will be sought after in their given profession. We will discuss strengths and challenges of different leadership styles, and learn how to inspire and influence others through consistency, recognition, and appreciation.
In this interactive workshop, attendees will:
- Clarify the difference between Managing, Leading and Coaching
- Learn the 5 Languages of Leadership
- Identify your unique leadership style and discuss strengths and challenges
- Discuss the importance of clear communication as a leader
- Discover how to build trust and increase your ability to influence
- Develop the art of replication to be able to develop other leaders
- Create a living, leadership legacy
Who should Attend
This workshop is for anyone, in any position who wants to develop and improve their leadership competencies.