Employers Council is excited to announce Employer's Guide to Pandemics: 2020 and Beyond. This brand-new virtual conference experience offers essential information about the lessons employers have learned from the COVID-19 crisis, insights into the unexpected opportunities that have been uncovered for workers and employers alike, and the tools businesses will need to rebuild their workplaces and to prepare for the post-pandemic future.
This conference looks a little different from what you have seen from Employers Council in the past. In line with the themes of the conference—challenge and opportunity—Employers Council responded to the unique difficulties posed by COVID-19 by offering a 100% virtual conference that allowed attendees to engage with the materials, with the presenters, and with each other from the comfort of their own home offices. Collected here are recordings of the presentations delivered at the conference event on May 21, 2020.
Through a combination of digital presentations and panels, out expert presenters provided their insight on topics including:
- What went well and what did not go so well with employers' responses to the COVID-19 crisis;
- Managing the compliance requirements of federal relief programs for employers;
- How the pandemic response has changed the human resources profession;
- What employers can do to rebuild trust while they rebuild the workforce; and
- How employers can best prepare for the next wave.
Please note, purchase of this presentation is meant for your sole use. Please do not share your log-in credentials or resources.
- Aaron Guin, Esq.
- Amber Cruz, PHR, CEBS, SHRM-CP
- Eric Daly, M.A., GPHR
- Kristen Borrego, MSM, CPP, SPRH, SHRM-CP,