- Relationship Management
In this class, participants discover how to create customer service experiences that ensure that people leave as “satisfied customers” and “loyal customers.” It explores methods to CONNECT with customers for a truly personalized experience, practices skills to ACKNOWLEDGE the customer’s needs in difficult situations, and determines appropriate ACTION steps for follow up and completion.
- Adapt the newly learned tools to your own work situations
- Discover practical, ready-to-use ideas for various phases of customer interaction
- Build confidence in handling tricky situations, leading to more enjoyable customer interactions and an increased feeling of job satisfaction and accomplishment
- Walk away with a personalized, self-created service brand which will energize you in your service role and guide you in challenging situations
- Anticipate customer needs
- Adapt to varying communication styles
- Practice positive language skills
- Employ a 3-step method for handling difficult customer situations
- Identify action steps which ensure the customer experience is positive
- Determine critical follow-up steps
Who Should Attend
Any individual who has direct or indirect customer contact, including managers of customer relation functions
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff