To provide managers and administrators with a clear introduction to the basic provisions and administrative procedures of the Colorado Workers’ Compensation Act. This seminar presents a basic overview for employers; from reporting and investigating the injury to closing the claim. Participants will gain information needed to protect their organization’s interests and meet their legal obligations as employers.
- Coverage provided by the Colorado Workers’ Compensation Act
- The employer’s obligation under the Act
- How to ensure compliance and avoid penalties
- Benefits awarded by the Act (medical, temporary disability, and permanent disability)
- When an injury or death is compensable under the Act
• Limitations on benefits
All levels of management