Improve performance dramatically by learning how to manage a
heavy workload, without feeling overwhelmed, using Outlook. This
program is one of our very best productivity improvement options.
- Phase 1: Working Sm@rt + Outlook Workshop (6 hrs) - Please
bring a laptop computer with power cord; no computer is
provided for this class. While we train using Outlook 2016,
our Outlook Learning Guide also covers 2013, 2010 and
2007. This is a PC only class. (Outlook for MAC
will not be covered.) Participants learn how to:
- Stay focused on real priorities... And use fewer tools to
- Reconfigure Outlook to work smarter for you
- Manage Email effectively and work from an empty Inbox
- Turn their Calendar into their primary planning tool
- Schedule meetings, invite others, and collect RSVPs
- Use Tasks effectively to ‘time-activate’ deliverables...
Get rid of ‘Mind Traffic’
- Plan ‘great days’ before they begin
- Use Contacts to document important communications
with a ’20-20 memory’
- Work from a Clear Desk... Store and retrieve
- Phase II: Optional One-on-One Coaching (additional
tuition) to ensure the learning sticks. Our Productivity Coach
will meet with you by phone or in your workspace to take
your Outlook and productivity skills to the next level.
- Phase III: Ongoing Support - Priority Learning Link,
ongoing support, and unlimited ‘refreshers’ for $50 each.
Everyone who has access to Outlook and wants to work more
productively. Ideal for staff and management at every level... a core
competency must for leaders!
Bob Heavers or Becky Dickson, Priority Management Inc