Improve performance dramatically by learning how to manage a heavy workload, without feeling overwhelmed, using Outlook. This program is one of our very best productivity improvement options.
Working Sm@rt + Outlook Workshop (6 hrs) - Please bring a laptop computer with power cord; no computer is provided for this class. While we train using Outlook 2016, our Outlook Learning Guide also covers 2013, 2010 and 2007. This is a PC only class. (Outlook for MAC will not be covered.) Participants learn how to:
- Stay focused on real priorities ... And use fewer tools to manage them
- Reconfigure Outlook to work smarter for you
- Manage Email effectively and work from an empty Inbox
- Turn their Calendar into their primary planning tool
- Schedule meetings, invite others, and collect RSVPs automatically
- Use Tasks effectively to ‘time-activate’ deliverables...
- Get rid of ‘Mind Traffic’
- Plan ‘great days’ before they begin
- Use Contacts to document important communications with a ’20-20 memory’
- Work from a Clear Desk ... Store and retrieve information quickly
Optional One-on-One Coaching (additional tuition) to ensure the learning sticks. Our Productivity Coach will meet with you by phone or in your workspace to take your Outlook and productivity skills to the next level.
Ongoing Support: Priority Learning Link, ongoing support, and unlimited ‘refreshers’ for $50 each.
Who Should Attend
Everyone who has access to Outlook and wants to work more productively. Ideal for staff and management at every level... a core competency must for leaders!
Bob Heavers or Becky Dickson, Priority Management Inc.