To provide participants with new skills and effective tools to help them focus on their priorities, get organized, and stay on track in a busy work environment and an active personal life. Class activities are designed to assist participants in discovering how to identify and attain long-term goals, both personally and professionally. Bring your time challenges; leave with time-saving solutions, a system to get and stay organized, and the promise of more time for your highest value priorities.
Learn to recognize where time goes
- Identify your top five personal time wasters and discover ways to control or eliminate them
- Discover the time wasters that are consuming your day and how they affect your performance
- Categorize activities to see whether they focus on priorities or on time wasters
Become a More Effective Leader
- Explore the connection between leadership, management, and time management
- Delegate to gain control of your day
- Discover how to move from crisis management to the discipline of organized and prioritized activities
- Learn how to say "no" when necessary
Plan/Implement Life Balance Techniques That Reflect Your Values
- Review the historical progress of time management
- Define and focus your priorities, both business and personal
- Practice staying on track by planning your daily events
- Redesign your day so you can restore balance in your life
Anyone who feels overwhelmed with daily demands and wants to learn how to quit “doing it all,” become more productive, less
stressed, and create a balance between work and personal time.
Note: Please bring your current calendar or time management
system to the class.
Doug Gertner, Ph.D., Workplace Seminars and Solutions