- Leadership and Navigation
- HR Expertise
Transitions are a critical time for leaders. While transitions offer an exciting chance to make changes, they also place leaders in a position of vulnerability. This class prepares participants for their supervision role and outlines key steps for the crucial first three months.
This class gives you skills to:
- Gain an understanding of the importance of leading and how your management style impacts others
- Clarify expectations and effectively communicate them
- Create a strategy and steps for a successful first 90 days as a supervisor
In this class, you will come to a better understanding of your style and leave the class with an action plan for your first or next 90 days in your new role.
- Explore the differences between managing and leading
- Explore the following leadership skills:
- Guiding and organizing work
- Developing your staff
- Managing performance
- Managing relationships
Who Should Attend
Anyone soon to become a supervisor or in their first 90 days of transition to a new position of influence
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff