- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Relationship Management
nd whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.” Now it’s more like, “Shopping and parties, cleaning and baking. In-laws and deadlines, my bank account breaking.” For many, the holidays are more stressful than joyful. This class provides effective strategies for thriving—not just surviving—during the holiday season.
- Realize you’re not alone: common holiday stressors, emotional challenges, mental and physiological changes, and psychological triggers
- Acquire tools for avoiding common pitfalls such as overspending, overexerting, and overindulging
- Learn how to recognize, manage, and seek help for depression, anxiety, guilt, and feelings of inadequacy
- Manage expectations
- Find a balance for socializing
- Develop a plan for making self-care a priority
- Finances 101: How to avoid overspending
- K.I.S.S. (Keeping It Super Simple)
- Learn how to feel (and share!) genuine gratitude and happiness
Who Should Attend
All levels of anyone looking to improve or recapture their quality of life!
Melanie Bailey, MSOL, Calibration Consulting