- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Relationship Management
Once upon a time, the holiday season was, “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.” Now it’s more like, “Shopping and parties, cleaning and baking. In-laws and deadlines, my bank account breaking.” For many, the holidays are more stressful than joyful. This class provides effective strategies for thriving—not just surviving—during the holiday season.
- Realize you’re not alone: common holiday stressors, emotional challenges, mental and physiological changes, and psychological triggers
- Acquire tools for avoiding common pitfalls such as overspending, overexerting, and overindulging
- Learn how to recognize, manage, and seek help for depression, anxiety, guilt, and feelings of inadequacy
- Manage expectations
- Find a balance for socializing
- Develop a plan for making self-care a priority
- Finances 101: How to avoid overspending
- K.I.S.S. (Keeping It Super Simple)
- Learn how to feel (and share!) genuine gratitude and happiness
All levels of anyone looking to improve or recapture their quality of life!
Melanie Bailey, MSOL, Calibration Consulting