- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Relationship Management
What comes to mind when you think of summer? Fun in the sun? Beach vacations and camping trips? Keeping the kids supervised and entertained during school break? Juggling schedules and expectations? Covering for coworkers? Transitioning into fall? In this class, participants will discover tactics for effectively managing and navigating challenges … ensuring a fun and stress-free season.
- Safety First: How to keep yourself and everyone else safe, healthy, and happy
- Be Proactive: Find out how to manage your time so it doesn’t manage you
- Sunshine: Discover all the perks of Vitamin D
- Get Out: Learn about the benefits of being outside, experiencing nature, and fun fitness activities for all
- Stay In: Tips for refreshing your surroundings
- Transitions: Acquire strategies for successfully transitioning everyone back to school
- Stay Positive: Learn how to maintain a positive attitude and optimistic mindset
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to improve or recapture their quality of life!
Melanie Bailey, MSOL, Calibration Consulting