Do you belong to an association that needs to survey its members' compensation and/or benefit offerings? Employers Council's survey professionals conduct complete, customized surveys for other associations. We gather data and prepare validated surveys for associations and organizations upon request and for a reasonable fee.
Get customized surveys of your compensation and benefit offerings.
Topics of Custom Survey Data
Here are survey areas where Employers Council can assist you:
- Collecting data from employees to develop your compensation and benefits offerings
- Outsourcing a current employee survey conducted in-house for the advantages of outsourcing it to a third party
- Learning employee feedback on a specific compensation and benefits topic (for example, the effects of potential updates to a benefits package)
- Developing questions for a survey (for example, incorporating your mission, vision, values, and/or culture into your survey)
- Reviewing a survey for insights, feedback, and suggestions
- Collecting data when individuals are exiting the organization
- Collecting data from customers
These are a few of the common ways in which Employers Council conducts custom surveys. We can also help collect pertinent information on employees, customers, and stakeholders on a vast range of topics to help address changes or concerns in the best possible way.
Interested in a preview of our survey data?
Preview Salary Survey Data
Advantages to Having Employers Council Conduct your Survey
By having Employers Council conduct your survey, you get:
- Third-party, non-biased approach
- Employees trust the process and are more willing to provide candid feedback due to the aggregate format of the results
- Actionable information from the results
- Responses remain anonymous
- Validated questions with normative data from other organizations in the region (for an employee survey)
- Historical data archive if you conduct your survey with us in the future
- Experience and expertise to add perspective to your results and the process
- Suggestions for additional resources based on the results
- Establishing trust with employees by soliciting their feedback to take into consideration before changes are made that affect them
To discuss your specific survey needs, review the current resources that we have available, or create a plan for your next survey, contact us.
Contact Employers Council