- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
There exists a myth that great salespeople are born not made. While some people have a “gift of gab” and can “talk with anyone”, selling is a skill that needs to be learned, practiced and applied. Introverts often make excellent sales people because they create a comfortable buying environment and are usually easy to like.
This course was developed and structured for all types of people; they will learn, develop, practice and apply skills that will allow them to be successful salespeople.
The vast majority of people do not want to be SOLD anything! So where does that leave Salespeople? Actually, it leaves them in Great Shape—if they know, understand and practice creating a good buying environment. If they know how to find the prospect’s real need and how to make the prospect feel in control of the buying experience. In this course you will:
- Learn the steps of the buying process.
- Learn how to recognize where you are in the process and how to move to the next step.
- Learn how to recognize when you need to go back and redo a step(s).
- Learn how to use Emotional Intelligence to significantly improve Sales results.
- Learn how to get current customers to refer new prospects to you.
- Understanding what your ideal customer looks like, who they are and how to find them is critical to success. Next step is; how do you contact them? What do you say? How do you get in front of them?
- How do you determine what a prospect’s “pain” is? If you cannot determine what it is then you cannot solve it and there is NO sale. People do not care about WHAT you sell, they care about HOW it will impact them. What it will DO for them.
What pain will it eliminate.
- Learn how to become a consultant to your customers.
- Sales is often a team effort, learn how to be a great teammate and how to get the most out of your teammates. Collaborative selling is very powerful.
Sales representatives with less than ten years’ experience, customer
service representatives who sell, and sales assistants
R. Lee Mulberry, Northern Star Consulting