- HR Expertise
- Leadership and Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- Business Acumen
Become ROI Certified! Approved for HRCI Credits!
Delivered by internationally recognized ROI experts Dr. Jack and Dr. Patti Phillips, this is the most comprehensive program for gaining the knowledge, skills, and resources to evaluate programs of all types. It is a proven process to develop the capability necessary to measure the impact and ROI for any project or program. Upon completion you will receive continued support as you conduct your first impact study in your own organization. Upon demonstrating competency in the application of the ROI Methodology, you will earn the prestigious Certified ROI Professional (CRP) designation, joining over 5,000 other professionals who have achieved this designation. No other workshop gives you access to the same level of expertise and capability as ROI Certification.
During the workshop, you will:
- Apply the ROI Methodology™ to a program in your own organization
- Get detailed, first-hand experience with every step
- Learn how to measure the contribution of a variety of performance improvement programs
- Learn how to calculate ROI
- Learn how to enhance program results and improve ROI
- Discover how to translate intangible benefits into monetary values
- Practice presenting results of an ROI study
Gain the skills to be fully certified, including:
• Determine data collection techniques, timing, and methods
• Choose appropriate strategies for isolating the effects of programs
• Convert impact measures to money
• Analyze data and calculate the actual financial ROI
• Present results to a variety of audiences financial ROI
- Five days of content rich, interactive sessions. The focus is on your project evaluation
- Virtual Assistance via one-on-one help with your ROI Evaluation. Review and approval of your ROI Study
- You have the right to reproduce and use materials as you build capability in measurement and evaluation
- Finally, the Certified ROI Professional (CRP) Designation—A unique sought-after credential
Dr. Jack Phillips and staff of the ROI Institute
Who Should Attend
Anyone who needs the skills to measure the impact of learning and performance improvement programs. Individuals who need to demonstrate the ROI and business impact of other initiatives such as human resources, quality, process improvement, organizational change, and technology implementation will also benefit.
Participants will receive their certificate upon completing the week-long program.
Denver / May 18-22, 2020
Cost: $2,995 per person - Special rate for Employers Council Members
Click here to register through the ROI Institute.