Do you ever feel like you’re running on empty? Are you exhausted on an emotional, mental, and/or physical level? Do you feel apathetic, numb, or powerless? Does caring for others suddenly feel like a burden? Has your job become more stressful than satisfying? Have you been neglecting yourself? If you answered “yes” to any of these, don’t worry. You are not alone, and there is a fix. Your resiliency just needs a reboot. Attend this class and discover how to get your positivity, happiness, and quality of life back again.
Compassion fatigue, often referred to as the “cost of caring,” is a widespread and serious problem, but can be effectively managed, overcome, and prevented. Although most commonly associated with healthcare professionals, compassion fatigue can actually happen to anyone. In this class, participants will learn about compassion fatigue and how being resilient is the key to conquering it.
- Enhance awareness about compassion fatigue and other types of life stressors
- Identify high-risk environments, contributing factors, signs/symptoms, and the consequences of ignoring it
- Measure your own individual level of compassion satisfaction vs. fatigue
- Learn how to protect yourself or others from becoming victims of compassion fatigue and associated problems
- Uncover the best strategies to enhance your resilience
- Recognize the value of self-care and discover the best tools for your lifestyle
- Design your own personal plan to enhance your quality of life
- Reboot, reset, and recharge your resiliency
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to improve or recapture their quality of life!
Melanie Bailey, MSOL, Calibration Consulting