- Leadership and Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise
Recruiting talent is essential for organizations to accomplish goals and remain competitive. This class focuses on the resources and tools to build a recruiting process from creating a strategy to developing the tactics. Participants will learn how to leverage employer branding as a key part of their strategy in attracting and engaging candidates. The class also focuses on creative sourcing ideas.
- Developing key components of a strategy
- Leveraging employer branding to distinguish your organization
- Targeting and evaluating effective internal and external sources
- Writing effective job postings
- Sharpening the tactics every recruiter needs
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in or seeking knowledge about the way an
organization attracts and hires employees. The class is also
designed to help participants build strategic and tactical skills for the recruiting function.
Employers Council staff