- HR Expertise
Making the decision to terminate the employment relationship and conducting the termination meeting are two of the most difficult responsibilities managers have regardless of the cause. This class will help guide you through the process of preparing for and conducting an involuntary termination in a way that promotes the best interests of your organization, while also preserving the dignity of the impacted staff member.
- Making the decision to terminate
- Preparing for the termination meeting
- Meeting with the employee to terminate employment
- Completing post-meeting tasks
- Communicating after the termination
- Practicing the termination meeting
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, managers, and HR professionals looking for practical and effective ways to manage an employment termination
This class is particularly effective as an on-site program tailored to an individual organization. An additional customization fee may apply.
Employers Council staff