• Critical Evaluation
In the last 48 days, have you been frustrated solving a problem? 48 hours? 48 minutes? Has handling challenges become more difficult when other people are involved? Do you find yourself tired from working to a solution with others who do not think alike? Does it seem like solving problems gets in the way of producing results? In this hands-on workshop, we will solve a real situation you are experiencing at work by first understanding how the differences in thinking and problem solving styles can be used to your advantage. Then, we will utilize all the latest research of the “brain at work” to identify the bottom line, focus on the cause not just the symptoms, develop and explore options and select the best solution in record time. The result: you will have both the confidence and a process to resolve issues, win support for your ideas, and put them into action!
- Assess your thinking and problem-solving style and those with whom you work
- Understand the people barriers and resolve personality issues that get in the way
- Use “brain at work” techniques to overcome difficult challenges
- Choose the approach that is most appropriate to the problem and get fast results
- Identify the true cause of the problem and avoid wasting time, money, and energy on curing the symptoms
- Generate a number of effective options to assure you find sound solutions
- Use techniques that ensure decision making is the easiest part of the process
- Translate the solution into practical strategies and win support for your ideas!
Who Should Attend
All team members, team leads, support staff seeking a practical, step-by-step approach to solving critical problems
Susan Wehrspann, Susan Wehrspann & Associates