- Leadership and Navigation
- HR Expertise
Unless your performance appraisal is a part of an overall performance management process, it may not be working as well as you like. Effective performance management is an on-going process, providing performance feedback to employees throughout the year, rather than just once a year at the formal appraisal discussion. It focuses on aligning your workforce, building competencies, improving employee performance and development, and driving business results.
- Define performance management, it's purpose and components
- Link an effective performance management process to employee engagement and organizational, team and employee success
- Develop performance expectations aligned with strategic objectives that drive organizational performance
- Demonstrate ability to provide specific, job-related, behavior-based feedback
Team leaders, first-time supervisors, seasoned managers, and anyone in a position that requires managing employee performance to achieve organizational success
Please note: This ½ day class has always been offered as an on-site option only. It addresses all the key components of an effective performance management process as are covered in the full-day class; however some of the exercises have been eliminated.