- Leadership and Navigation
- HR Expertise
Organizational goals are only met through the aggregate performance and development of employees. So how do organizations maximize employee performance and development? Participants will learn how an effective performance management process strategically aligns employee performance with organizational objectives and creates the conditions where employees can perform their best. Rather than an annual event, participants learn that performance management is an ongoing cycle of setting expectations and then providing feedback, coaching, and follow-up.
- The strategic value of performance management
- Legal issues relevant to performance management
- The performance management process
- Performance expectations, documentation, and feedback
- Conduct and follow-up on performance feedback discussions
- Employee development and career management
Who Should Attend
Team leaders, first-time supervisors, seasoned managers, and anyone who manages employee performance and development
This class can be presented as an on-site program and can be customized to fit the needs of your organization.
Employers Council staff