- Leadership and Navigation
- HR Expertise
There is widespread agreement that traditional performance appraisals may be broken. Perhaps this is because they are not part of an overall performance management process that is designed to provide employees with ongoing feedback throughout the year rather than just once a year at the formal performance appraisal. Organizations need a workable set of tools and a framework to manage performance that can be implemented for any individual, team or within any organization. Effective performance management is an on-going process that focuses on aligning your workforce, building competencies, improving employee performance and development, and driving better business results.
- Define performance management, it’s purpose and components
- Link an effective performance management system to employee engagement and organizational, team and employee success
- Develop performance expectations aligned with strategic objectives that drive organizational performance
- Demonstrate ability to provide specific, job-related, behavior-based feedback
- Prepare and conduct a mock performance appraisal
Who Should Attend
Team leaders, first-time supervisors, seasoned managers, and any- one in a position that requires managing employee performance to achieve organizational success
This class can be customized as an on-site to fit into your performance management process. An additional customization fee may apply.
Employers Council staff