- Ethical Practice
- HR Expertise
Successful organizations are moving orientation from a one-time event to an effective onboarding process. An effective orientation/ onboarding process helps employees assimilate into their new jobs quicker ultimately saving the organization money. Learn how to build on the initial enthusiasm of new employees and gain their long-term commitment with effective onboarding.
In this class you will learn how to assess your current program to engage new employees, increase job satisfaction, improve productivity, and reduce turnover. The class is highly interactive and focuses on participants sharing experiences and ideas. In addition, examples of onboarding best practices are discussed. You will leave with a blueprint for creating an effective and interactive program to engage new employees beyond the first day.
- Aligning program to business goals and assessing ROI
- Evaluating your current program for effectiveness
- Creating a positive first impression
- Identifying key information to cover and best timing
- Utilizing various delivery methods for different learning styles
Who Should Attend
Human resources staff, supervisors, and managers responsible for the orientation of new employees
Employers Council staff