- Individual Effectiveness
- Team Productivity
- Organizational Resiliency
Who is the customer and what do they need from the organization? Workplace processes that waste time, efforts, and resources are costly to employers and don't maximize customer service opportunities. Personal and team effectiveness can lead to a more productive organizational culture that inspires customer-focused innovation and continually eliminates inefficiency from work processes.
In this training, participants will learn specific skills and concepts to identify workplace waste and develop improved processes that are sustainable, efficient and add value. After attending this class, participants will have an implementable action plan that will improve current workflows and help build stronger, more resilient teams.
- Using a customer focused lens, evaluate workflow processes for waste and inefficiencies
- Learn multiple tools to identify workflow challenges and innovate solutions for improved, less complex processes
- Gain insight to being flexible in meeting your customers' needs to ensure continuous value added products and services
- Create personal, actionable efficiency plans that can be immediately integrated into your workflow processes
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to build organizational resiliency, streamline business processes and create more robust workflow systems for efficient teamwork and personal growth.