Hiring the right people has a direct impact on the success of a business. Based on our popular Instructor-led offering, this self-paced online course provides a practical, systematic approach for planning, conducting, and evaluating a structured behavioral interview. In this interactive course, members learn to recognize the critical factors that predict performance and how to assess candidates using a variety of questioning techniques to make hiring decisions that are both legal and effective.
Upon completion of this course, you will have been introduced to basic skills necessary to:
- Recognize critical factors that predict performance
- Measure critical factors predicting performance
- Assess candidates using a variety of questioning techniques and interview tools
- Discover how to prepare with a solid interview plan
- Protect your organization from liability when interviewing and selecting employees
- Determine best suited applicants
This course is designed for hiring managers, supervisors, and human resources professionals who want to learn the basic principles and develop skills for interviewing and hiring.
Upon purchase, this online course is available to you for 30 days. It includes valuable templates and downloadable resources to accompany your learning and application. Please note, your purchase of this course is meant for your sole use. Please do not share your log-in credentials or resources.
Bulk purchase pricing is available upon request.