- Are you required to have an Employee Handbook?
- Is your handbook more than 25 pages in length
- Has it been more than two years since your handbook was reviewed?
- Do your employees understand your handbook?
- Do you follow what you have written?
- Should your organization's volunteers receive your employee handbook?
If you answered "yes" to any of these, join our experts as they explain the legal and practical interpretations of these questions. This session provides an overview of the process necessary to develop or revise an employee handbook. You will learn how employers can minimize legal risk and how to develop a handbook reflective of the organization's culture.
Bring a copy of your current handbook to take notes and share ideas for format and content.