- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
The MBTI® Step II™ personality inventory shows respondents their preferences further detailed into five components, called facets. The results come from responses on Form Q of the MBTI® assessment, which allows for a deeper analysis of type. Step II results help define the differences within the 16 types and also provides assistance to people who are having trouble identifying their best-fit type. Ultimately the results provide a framework to assist individuals and teams in understanding how preferences manifest on the team in unique ways, and allows one to go deeper within the layers of Type Theory.
- Refresh the language of MBTI® theory
- Experience the facets
- Interpret your results
- Apply facet distribution to your team
Note: This class requires pre-work which will be emailed directly to participants upon registration. Because of the required lead time for online survey processing, the following deadlines are necessary:
- Prior MBTI® experience is required. You must have a solid understanding of Type.
- Registration must be completed no later than two weeks prior to the class.
- Cancellation must be received no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the class. If the pre-work is already accessed, a $48 assessment fee will be charged.
* Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and MBTI® are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of personality preferences and to work more effectively with others
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff