- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
While there are many personality tools available in today’s market, only one is constantly referred to as the “gold standard” for understanding personality and interpersonal relationships—the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)®. This highly interactive and engaging program increases personal awareness and develops insights on how to communicate and work more effectively with others. The MBTI® is a highly useful tool in working through conflict and communication issues, as well as enhancing leadership and group problem-solving skills.
Note: This class requires pre-work which will be sent directly to the participant prior to the class. It is suggested that individuals register at least 2 weeks prior to the class.
- Identifying your unique personal preferences
- Applying concepts to more effectively communicate with others
- Expanding your understanding of team dynamics, conflict, and problem solving
- Developing yourself through understanding type dynamics and coaching others
* Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® and MBTI® are registered trademarks of Consulting Psychologists Press
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to understand personality preferences and work more effectively with others
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff