- Leadership and Navigation
Research shows that mindfulness practices strengthen our immune system, improve our concentrative powers, and diminish stress. It’s also proven that it can help organizations thrive. When leaders make choices more mindfully people and organizations are successful
in new ways. Join us for an immersed experience at one of our retreat locations where we will explore what mindfulness is, why mindfulness is relevant to the work environment and to leaders, and how we may practice and integrate mindfulness into the workplace.
- Define mindfulness and look at the science behind it.
- Explore mindfulness practices and develop an action plan
- Demystify mediation
- Review real-world examples and case studies of large companies practicing mindfulness an approach to business
- Cultivate ideas for incorporating mindfulness in your leadership
Leaders who are looking for tools to grow their capacity and serenity in the workplace
Employers Council staff
Please note that this class is held off -site at a featured mindfulness location and not at an Employers Council facility.