- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
Supervisors and managers often have no way of getting the feedback they need to improve as leaders of people and processes. This 360 instrument gives participants valuable feedback from their boss, peers, direct reports and others regarding a comprehensive set of management competencies. In addition, participants receive an online support guide and action planning resources to apply the feedback they receive.
SKILLSCOPE was designed by the Center for Creative Leadership and is based on decades of research analyzing management success. This in-depth instrument measures 15 key management competencies and 98 behavioral items. The clear, graphic SKILLSCOPE report is easy to interpret and provides anonymous feedback from all raters except the boss. SKILLSCOPE is specifically designed as a developmental tool, and therefore results are given only to the class participant.
Benefits of SKILLSCOPE
- Valuable, Relevant Feedback
- Easy to Use
- Multiple Uses
Note: This class requires pre-work which will be emailed directly to participants. Because of the required lead time for online survey processing, the following deadlines are necessary:
- Registration must be completed no later than six weeks prior to the class.
- Questionnaires must be completed and returned by the participant no later than three weeks prior to the class.
- Cancellation must be received no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the class. If the pre-work is already accessed, a $210 assessment fee will be charged.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors and managers
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff