Are there things in Word that drive you crazy, that you just wish would work the way you want? Sometimes Word seems to get in the way more than help, but with this session, you will learn how to master those frustrating items, to make word behave the way you want it to.
- Tabs – how can I get them to work where and when I want them to
- Paragraph formatting – There is more than meets the eye in how to format your text
- Bullets – Get the exact bullet you want, with the right indent, without grinding your teeth or smashing your computer
- Styles – this secret Word tool is for a lot more than formatting. Create tables of contents, PowerPoint presentations from outlines, and other features within a few seconds just by using styles.
- Tables – how to format and more easily work with them in Word
- Pictures – how to put your picture exactly where you want it
- Headers & Footers – how to customize page number settings, use logos and images, and section breaks