To lead, you need to know what kind of leader you are and want to be. Only you have the answer. This class combines the best of behavioral and neurological science and experiential learning to help individuals become socially and emotionally smarter. It provides a framework, methodology, scientifically validated assessment, and direct experience for building high-trust relationships. It is also an introduction to the powerful applications of the FIRO-based Elements of Awareness, which is designed to identify and leverage understanding for common human behaviors at work and the motivations behind them. There are no easy formulas to make you an effective leader. Your leadership potential resides within you and can be enhanced by exploring your intentions, habits, style, and impact. This class will help you become more effective dealing with the complex terrain of leading people.
- Recognize the four critical areas of organizational effectiveness
- Explore your leadership style and the impacts of your style on others
- Know yourself, your triggers, and your blind spots
- Manage your emotions and decrease your reactivity
- Practice new ways of working with and leading others
- Increase your understanding of human behavior
- Gain greater clarity about the leader you want to become
- Learn principles for creating continuous, positive change
- Explore a simple framework for understanding human behavior and motivation
- Practice experiences to help you align your thoughts, feelings, and actions
Who Should Attend
Any leader who wants to become more effective
In addition to standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff