- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
Organizations that are flourishing in today’s competitive, rapidly changing market understand that the key to staying on course is effective leadership—leadership that brings people together to accomplish the extraordinary. James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner, in The Leadership Challenge®, recognize that the most successful leaders thrive on change, inspire others and empower their employees. Their research confirms that essential leadership traits are not innate “gifts,” but learnable skills.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is an assessment based program based on the extensive research of Kouzes and Posner. The thirty item inventory will support leaders at all levels of your organization evaluate and improve their performance in these critical areas:
- Challenging the process
- Inspiring a shared vision
- Enabling others to act
- Modeling the way
- Encouraging the heart
Note: This class requires pre-work which will be emailed directly to participants upon registration. Because of the required lead time for online survey processing, the following deadlines are necessary:
- Registration must be completed no later than six weeks prior to the class.
- Questionnaires must be completed and returned by the participant and a minimum of five raters no later than three weeks prior to the class.
- Cancellation must be received no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the class. If the pre-work is already accessed, a $160 assessment fee will be charged.
Leaders at all levels of your organization seeking to evaluate and improve their performance
The Leadership Challenge® is an effective feedback instrument for assessing collective leadership strengths and developmental needs
in the organization. It can also be used as an effective teambuilding
program. In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has
additional materials fees.