- Leadership and Navigation
- Relationship Management
To lead, you need to know what kind of leader you want to be and only you have the answer. There are no easy formulas to make you an effective leader. Your leadership potential resides within you and can be unleashed by exploring your intentions, style and impact. This class is designed to help you navigate the increasingly complex terrain of leading people.
This class combines the best of behavioral and neurological science and experiential learning to help individuals become socially and emotionally smarter. It provides a framework, methodology, scientifically validated assessment, and direct experience for building the personal and relationship competencies required for creating high-trust relationships. It is also an introduction to the multiple applications of the FIRO-based Elements of Awareness which include developing personal and interpersonal effectiveness and enhancing leadership impact.
The aim of this workshop is to maximize your leadership potential. It will help you to:
- Recognize the four critical areas of organizational effectiveness
- Explore your leadership style and the impacts of your style on others
- Know yourself, your triggers and your blind spots
- Manage your emotions and decrease your reactivity
- Practice new ways of working with and leading others
- Increase your understanding of human behavior
- Gain greater clarity about the leader you want to become
This program offers:
- Principles – for creating continuous, positive change
- Theory – a simple framework for understanding human behavior and motivation
- Practice – experiences to help you align your thoughts, feelings, and actions
Follow-up coaching is available for an additional fee.
This class can be facilitated as a powerful experience with either intact
teams or people from throughout the organization and can be customized
for your needs and timeframe. In addition to standard on-site rate,
this session has additional materials fees.