In order to reach your potential and help others do the same, you have to intentionally grow yourself. Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? Leadership expert John C. Maxwell says the answer is “yes!” In this class you will learn principles that he has been passionate about in personal development for over fifty years.
Developing the Leader Within You 2.0
Learn from the teachings in John C. Maxwell's new revised best selling book, Developing the Leader Within You 2.0. These teachings have long revolutionized the way leaders lead and includes insights and practices that will enhance your own leadership.
This training will especially help participants explore the value of:
- Achieving success using the Five Levels of Leadership
- Building trust through personal integrity
- Prioritizing (it's not how hard you work, but how smart you work)
- Developing people, a leader's most appreciable assets
- Identifying and solving problems and preventing their recurrence
- Defining and articulating a vision (or contagious dream) for your organization
- Become character-driven instead of emotion-driven
No matter what arena you are called to serve—work, family, church, business, nonprofit—the principles John Maxwell shares on effective leadership will positively impact your life and the lives of those around you.
Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
Asking great questions is a life changer for those that want to influence and impact others well.
Leadership authority John Maxwell has mastered the art of asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people, challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas. Questions have literally changed Maxwell's life.
- Why are questions so important?
- What questions do I ask myself as a leader?
- What questions do I ask my team members?
- How do I get started in leadership?
- How do I resolve conflict and lead challenging people?
- How can I succeed working under poor leadership?
- How can I develop leaders?
Learn to use questions to grow yourself, learn about others and how to be a better mentor or coach.
Brenda Trejos, Certified John C. Maxwell Speaker, Trainer and Coach