Leadership starts with one simple principle; The first person you need to learn how to lead, is YOURSELF! In this course, you will learn the 15 guiding principles that help you lead yourself better. Once you start down the path of personal growth, you will begin to learn who you are and develop ways to grow into who you want to be. This course will give you the road map for that journey.
In order to reach your potential and help others do the same, you have to intentionally grow yourself. Are there tried and true principles that are always certain to help a person grow? Leadership expert John C. Maxwell says the answer is “yes!” In this class you will learn principles that he has been passionate about in personal development for over fifty years. You’ll learn laws like:
- The Law Of Intentionality: Growth Doesn’t Just Happen
- The Law of the Mirror: You Must See Value in Yourself to Add Value to Yourself
- The Law of Awareness: You Must Know Yourself to Grow Yourself
- The Law of Trade-Offs: You Have to Give Up to Grow Up
- The Law of Curiosity: Growth is Stimulated by Asking Why?
- The Law of Contribution: Developing Yourself Enables You to Develop Others.
In this interactive workshop, attendees will:
- Study and learn the 15 laws in place for personal growth
- Determine where you currently are on your personal growth journey
- Develop strategies on how to apply each law
- Talk about real life examples and struggles to personal growth
- Finish with a personal growth plan ready to launch you to success
Who Should Attend
Everyone that wants to grow themselves and become even better in their roles as an Employee, Manager, Parent, Community Leader, Supervisor, etc.
Brenda Trejos and Andrew Knutson, Certified John C. Maxwell Trainers