- Critical Analysis
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
In a tight job market, the best applicants evaluate their potential employers as carefully as employers evaluate them. In order to create an advantage, employers need to strengthen their interview skills and reevaluate their interview procedure.
This class provides a practical plan for creating a professional interview experience that will impress your candidates and enhance your organization's reputation. Through lecture, video, and hands-on exercises, participants will learn how to best prepare for and organize the crucial elements of an interview.
- Learn which questions/topics to avoid during interviews
- Analyze applications and resumes
- Create behavior-based interview questions
- Evaluate applicant responses
- Structure the interview process
Hiring managers, supervisors, and human resources professionals who want to learn the basic principles of structuring an interview and creating relevant questions.