- Critical Evaluation
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
Organizations are only as good as the people who work for them.
Selecting candidates that are likely to perform well is a key decision
based on a demonstration of how candidates have performed in the
past. This half-day class will provide participants with the essentials
of planning and conducting a structured behavior-based interviewing
and selection process designed to predict future performance.
Participants will learn specific concepts and techniques to identify
key job requirements, develop effective interview questions, conduct
the interview, and make the selection decision.
- The interview and selection process
- Legal risks in interviewing and selection and how
to minimize them
- Behavior-based interviewing questions and techniques
- Conduct the interview and positively impact the
- Assess candidate information
- Selection criteria and tools
Hiring managers, supervisors, and human resources professionals
who need to acquire the basic principles and skills for effectively
interviewing and selecting candidates.
Employers Council staff
This topic is also effective as a customized on-site for the Scottsdale Employers Council Office region.