- Leadership and Navigation
The Human Element® Approach is built upon the philosophy that the level of success an organization can achieve is determined by the quality of the relationships among its customers, suppliers, colleagues, managers, and team members. People and teams achieve their potential when they are mutually supportive, 100% accountable, skillfully collaborative, and non-defensive. Put another way, people thrive when they are self-aware—when they have the emotional intelligence, social intelligence, and tools to creatively resolve conflict in a thoughtful, open, and intentional way. This work is supported by a research-based analysis and practical methodology for immediate application at every level of an organization.
Overview of Best Practices
- Communicate openly and candidly
- Be accountable for your actions
- Understand human behavior
- Recognize feelings and drivers of behavior
- Know yourself, your style, your triggers, and blind spots
- Explore conflict patterns
- Manage yourself effectively when encountering difficult interactions
- Listen more curiously and neutrally
- Give and receive feedback regarding interpersonal preferences
Who Should Attend
Executives, managers, team leaders, team members, OD and human resources professionals, change agents, trainers, consultants, people seeking a thorough grounding in Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO) theory and in advancing their knowledge of human behavior in organizations
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff