- Critical Evaluation
- Business Acumen
- HR Expertise
Strategic planning presents both great challenges and opportunities for HR professionals. Whether the organization is in the private, public, or nonprofit sector, HR leaders are responsible for aligning HR strategy and resources to achieve the strategic business goals of their organization.
In this hands-on class, you will learn how to create an HR strategic plan. We begin by exploring how organizations compete, then review a series of environmental factors that influence the organization as well as how culture aligns with the organization business model, to and ultimately how this impacts business strategy. The HR Strategic Plan is then created by aligning all these factors to create the business strategy.
- Defining strategic thinking and planning
- Understanding and evaluating how businesses compete
- Analyzing current effectiveness and needs
- Aligning and integrating HR and organizational strategy
- Aligning HR measures with key business measures
- Determining tactics: translating planning into action
- Identifying problems and implementing solutions
Human resource directors, managers, and professionals who want to be at the forefront of their profession, as well as business owners and managers who are interested in learning how effective HR planning can add value to their organization’s bottom line