Are you seeking to expand your knowledge and enhance your value as contributing partner to the senior human resource leaders in your organization? Introducing a new Rountable group just for you!
HR eXplorations Rountable
Open to HR professionals with less than five years of experience or any other member of the staff with HR responsibilities.
Join other emerging HR practitioners or those driving HR solutions off the 'side of the desk' within the scope of other role responsibilities to explore how the HR professional contributes to the organization:
- Engage in meaningful Roundtable discussions – enrollment limited to 25
- Build a network of professionals you can turn to for advice and consultation
- Dialogue with Roundtable members to get practical solutions for your workplace challenges
- Learn about hot topics and best practices from Roundtable members and guest presenters
- Send email queries to Roundtable members to learn about common practices
- Increase your personal knowledge and development – add value to your organization as a contributing partner
- Learn practical tips, tricks, and tools to enhance your partnership with senior human resource leaders
The breakfast meetings will be held at the Southern Regional Office from 7:30 to 9:00am on the third Tuesday every other month beginning in September 2019 through July 2020. Enrollment is limited, so register soon!
- September 17, 2019
- November 19, 2019
- January 21, 2020
- March 17, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- July 21, 2020