Leadership and Navigation
- Critical Evaluation
- HR Expertise
Organizations achieve amazing results when everyone is engaged in working together to attain key business goals. In this customized on-site workshop, participants learn how to develop measurable and meaningful goals AND work together to align department and/or employee goals with the business. This kind of alignment creates synergy at all levels of the organization. We also discuss and explore the difference between goals and standards. These two tools are powerful, but, when misapplied, it can be confusing. We will guide you through proper application for optimal effectiveness.
The workshop also looks at how to create an action plan to ensure that the goal stays alive and vibrant. Key elements of the plan include timelines, resources needed, success measures, and progress review dates.
- Linking goals to the strategic plan – focus on what matters
- Generating excitement and commitment – inspire employees to action
- Developing goal statements – capture specific and measurable results
- Creating action plans – chart the path to achieve the goal
- Assessing results – identify level of accomplishment
Business owners, human resources professionals, managers, and supervisors at all levels who are responsible for developing goals and ensuring an action plan for goal success, for themselves and their employees.