- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is a concept rooted in neuroscientific, social and emotional and cognition research that reveals ways to deliberately and intentionally utilize your emotions to create optimal results in both professional and personal relationships. Class participants will define the five core competencies and explore the benefits associated with deepening self-awareness. This introductory 1 day course will explore ways individuals can utilize these competencies to modify or regulate their own emotions, feeling states and behaviors in personal and professional spaces.
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Understand a set of essential, learnable skills
- Understand the five EQ Competencies:
5. Relationship skills
Tools and Strategies
- Understand consequential thinking
- Determine methods for identifying, regulating and modifying emotions
- Recognize basic habitual responses and behavioral patterns
- Develop key relationship skills
Who Should Attend
Individuals who want to understand the foundations of Emotional Intelligence and how the five core competencies play a role in their personal and professional lives.
Employers Council staff