The Family and Medical Leave Act frequently presents complex challenges that test even the most experienced professionals. This advanced seminar highlights key pain points and provides practical guidance on how to handle them in your workplace.
- Circumstances triggering employers' notice obligations (e.g., the Notice of Eligibility)
- Medical certification issues
- Intermittent leave management
- Personal liability of company leaders
- Legislative, regulatory, and case law update
Human resource professionals, benefits and leave administrators, and other company representatives involved in their organization's FMLA administration. Note: this class assumes a working knowledge of the FMLA. Individuals without FMLA experience should consider attending the “Family and Medical Leave Act Essentials" seminar.
Employers Council staff attorney