This one-hour webinar is best suited for supervisors/managers at all levels and in all departments of the higher-ed organization—administration, operations, faculty, student affairs, foundations, etc. It provides an introduction to our half-day onsite workshop.
- Defining Ethics and Ethical Behavior
- Aids to Ethical Decision Making
- Some Scenarios: “Ethical … Or Not?”
- Why Ethical Decisions Matter
- What Can be Done Institutionally
- Decision-making Model
Supervisors and managers who work in higher education