- Relationship Management
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
If you have ever asked yourself, “Why do people act the way they do?” The Enneagram will help you answer that question by defining nine distinct personality TYPES and how each TYPE views and interacts in the world. Our personality is a set of habitual patterns and coping strategies built up over a lifetime. Understanding the motivation and strategies behind the behavior of each TYPE allows us to build compassion for ourselves and others in order to better communicate more effectively in the workplace.
- Identify descriptors for all nine TYPES
- Determine your TYPE
- Understand how TYPE limits our perception of the world
- Understand the motivation and strategies behind all nine TYPES
- Learn how all nine TYPES communicate and interact in the workplace
- Learn strategies to go from reactive to proactive
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors and individual contributors—individuals who want to understand personality styles and manage differences more effectively in the workplace
In addition to the standard on-site rate, this session has additional materials fees.
Employers Council staff